Just a quick note to recommend Team Viewer as a solution for remote tech support to your family/friends/colleagues.
I love the features on this too:
Remote support without installation
Highest security standard
Works behind firewalls
and best of all, it’s extremely easy to use and free for non-commercial use. Brilliant.
Few ways to go about it, but simply download and run on both ends, exchange the id and password and you’re ready to go.
- Backup your MySQL Databases through FTP : AutoMySQLBackup
- Whatsapp Unofficial Desktop not working? clear cache Windows
- T-Mobile Tethering for Desktops (Chrome / Firefox workaround)
- The Ultimate Free RSS Reader Review : On-line and Off-Line integrated with FeedDemon and NewsGator
- Drupal’s Event : RSS & Outlook iCal synchronization with Remote Calendars
- BitKinex – Best SFTP/FTP/Webdav client software