Trying to tether your mobile but getting filtered by T-Mobile? T-mobile actually offers you to upgrade your plan to include tethering for 15US$/month. But that only starts from your next billing cycle. For a quicker solution that’s kind of a workaround - Ben provides a helpful tip :
Their filtering is based on HTTP user-agents. If your user-agent matches a known user-agent that is not android it
will reject the traffic.
- Tunnel your traffic using SSH, VPN or SOCKS
- Spoof your user-agent for all HTTP traffic
- Remove a user-agent from any script or program you have that you need to use.
One option is to use a VPN. Another is to remove the useragent from your browser.
How? On your desktop, install the following browser extensions :
- Workaround: Chrome Developer Mode extensions warning (Roboform & others)
- Annoying Facebook transparent popup black screen problem fix
- Whatsapp Unofficial Desktop not working? clear cache Windows
- Team Viewer: Best Remote Tech Support
- Can’t start Firefox? Safe Mode & Stopping Plugin Container
- Faster Firefox : Controlling Memory & Leakage