Seeing an annoying transparent black screen popping up randomly on Facebook and obstructing the view? Yes, there is a solution.
From the Facebook help forums :
if you are on Chrome — click on settings >>>> ≡ <<<< …… then on advance settings —then on PRIVACY – click on CONTENT SETTINGS …..then look for NOTIFICATIONS / – then hit MANAGE EXCEPTIONS below – click on it AND you will see your FB there & you have a choice to block the notification.
Step by step guide:
Thanks Jeffrey Manalac!
- Fixing Shockwave/Flash crashes on Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer’s annoying 30 CSS files limit bug
- ASUS UL30A Windows 7 random video freezes fix
- Outlook 2010 Search Not Working or Indexing Fix
- Avira Free Anti-virus : Disable Notifier Popup Nag Screen
- Automatically post your new WordPress blog posts on your Facebook profile